Sheboygan Mercury Poisoning Lawyers

Many buildings may have mercury in thermostats or other appliances or places. This can be very dangerous for any visitor or resident as mercury is an extremely hazardous substance. If a person ingests a significant amount of mercury, they may suffer from a condition known as mercury poisoning. This type of poisoning often requires emergency medical treatment, often costing the injured individual a substantial amount of money in medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses.

If you’ve been injured because a negligent property owner recklessly exposed you to mercury, you may be able to pursue compensation for your suffering. To learn more about these options and how an experienced legal adviser may be able to help, contact a Sheboygan mercury poisoning lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today by calling (920) 459-8000.

The Dangers of Mercury Poisoning

When a person comes in contact with mercury and ingests even small amounts of this liquid, the results can be devastating for their health. This substance can cause the following health problems:

  • Vision impairment
  • Speech impairment
  • Hearing impairment
  • A distinct impairment of coordination
  • Skin discoloration
  • A painful sensation on the skin

These issues can worsen or persist without proper care. However, no one should be put in harm’s way by a property owner or manager; thus, when a negligent manager causes undue harm to an individual, they should be held financially responsible.

Contact Us

If your injuries were caused because of a negligent property owner’s failure to remove hazardous amounts of mercury from their property, you may be eligible to file for financial compensation for your suffering. For a no-cost consultation regarding your options, contact a Sheboygan mercury poisoning attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today at (920) 459-8000.